Today, we are sharing a Living Sustainably In Harmony with Nature Essay .This article can help the students who are looking for information about living sustainably in harmony with nature essay in english. This essay is very simple and easy to remember. The level of this essay is medium so any students can write this on World Environment Day 2022. This Essay on Living sustainably Harmony With Nature is generally useful for class 4, class 5, class 6, class 7, class 8, class 9, and class 10, 11 and class 12th .
Living Sustainably In Harmony With Nature Essay
Living sustainably In Harmony With Nature is a slogan used to spread awareness among people about the importance of earth and why we should save our mother earth. living sustainably in harmony with nature slogan motivates people to save earth and its natural resources to give our future generations a safe and healthy environment.
Essay on Living Sustainably In Harmony With Nature in English
There is no better example of humans’ relationship to nature than idea of sustainable development. It is imperative that we develop in a sustainable manner if we wish to live in harmony with nature. Unfortunately, we have been developing in the opposite direction.
Our Earth is the main planet known to mankind. It is important to keep up the normal resources of the Earth. June 5 has been set apart as on World Environment Day to make the humans get mindful about the significance of their planet. World Environment Day is figured to invigorate more cognizance and friendship for the Earth’s physical condition.
Living Sustainably In Harmony With Nature Meaning :
‘Living Sustainably In Harmony With Nature’ engages with the complexity and uphill struggle of global change and lays it out with startling prescience. It is an informed, passionate and comprehensive call to action – recognising that urgent action is needed but offering no simple, facile solutions.
Living Sustainably In Harmony With Nature advocates for transformative environmental change on a global scale. The campaign shines a spotlight on climate action, nature action and pollution action while encouraging everyone, everywhere to live sustainably. While our individual consumption choices do make a difference, it is collective action that will create the transformative environmental change we need, so we can advance to a more sustainable and just Earth, where everyone can flourish.
About the “Living Sustainably In Harmony With Nature” :-
World Environment Day 2022 theme, ‘Only One Earth’, focuses on living sustainably in harmony with nature. The Government of the Sweden will host World Environment Day 2022 in partnership with the UN Environment Programme (UNEP).World Environment Day 2022 will be held under the theme Only One Earth, highlighting the need to live sustainably in harmony with nature by bringing transformative changes – through policies and our choices – towards cleaner, greener lifestyles.
Also Read :-
- Only One Earth Slogan – Click Here
Importance of Environment in Human Life:
- The environment provides us with resources for production which include renewable and non-renewable resources.
- The environment includes sun, water, air, and soil without which human life would not exist. It sustains life by providing genetic diversity and biodiversity.
- Production and consumption of activities generate waste mainly in the manner of garbage that the environment helps get rid of.
- Humans enjoy the beauty of mountains, lakes, rivers, deserts, and many other breathtaking natural elements only because of the existence of the environment.
Why we need to protect our Environment:
- Our environment is what houses and helps our ecosystem grow. Without protecting our environment animals, crops, and we all are in danger.
- If there is no Environment then we humans would have no place to live nor any other means to survive.
- If our environment is not protected then there would not exist forests which include trees that provide us with the basic means to survive such as oxygen to breathe, timber, wood, oils, and many other products.
- Every day we see a rise in the earth’s temperature. This is because we abuse the environment instead of protecting it. We, humans, have created a major amount of atmospheric Carbon Dioxide which has a
- environment instead of protecting it. We, humans, have created a major amount of atmospheric Carbon Dioxide which has a major effect on climate change.
- The Environment also benefits the Economy. A healthy Environment promotes more nature-based tourism.
- Cases of Asthma and Bronchitis would decrease if we protect our Environment and provide one another a healthy environment to breathe in.
Conclusion of Living Sustainably In Harmony With Nature Essay
Ideally, we should not require an Environment day to appreciate, protect, save and remember the utility of the environment. It should be a thought embedded in our minds and we should be grateful for its existence. Every action may cause harm to the environment and hence we should be mindful of all our actions and decisions.
Students in school, are often asked to write Essay on Living Sustainably In Harmony With Nature in English. We help the students to do their homework in an effective way. If you liked this article, then please comment below and tell us how you liked it. We use your comments to further improve our service. We hope you have got some learning on the above subject.
Only One Earth Essay in Hindi – Click Here
Only One Earth Essay in 1000 words – Click Here
Only One Earth Poster – Click Here
Only One Earth Drawing – Click Here
Only One Earth Slogan in Hindi – Click Here